1. The passion for games. Years of gaming experiences. Profound understanding of games in general.
2. Familiar with game operations or version evaluation. 1 year or more of experience in game operations or similar areas is preferred.
3. Logic thinking. The ability to cooperate, execute, manage stress and learn new knowledge.
4. Able to understand the players, think outside the box and be creative. Good at solving problems. Understand the characteristics and the user habits of mobile games. Familiar with the general operation status in domestic and overseas mobile game markets.
5. Proactive and professional at work. A strong sense of responsibility and team cooperation. Love the job.